Dr. Schatz grew up in Michigan and received his Bachelor of Science degree in Medical Technology from Michigan State University. He worked as a Medical Technologist for a short time before returning to school to pursue his Doctorate in Podiatric Medicine in Chicago, IL. He then completed a podiatric surgical residency at Holladay Park Medical Center in Portland, OR.
Dr. Schatz lives on a farm in LaCenter, WA and has a special interest in Arabian horses. Other interests include spending time with family and friends, travel, food and wine, snow skiing, remodeling, landscaping and art.
Dr. Schatz has been in private practice in Longview since 1992 and is co-owner of the Ankle & Foot Clinic.
- St. John Medical Center, Longview, WA - Active Staff Member
- Pacific Surgical Center, Longview, WA - Surgical Privileges
- Holladay Park Medical Center, Portand, OR - Podiatric Surgical Residency 1991
- William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine, Chicago, IL - Doctor of Podiatric Medicine - Cum Laude 1990
- St. Lawrence School of Medical Tecnology, Lansing, MI - Certification- American Society of Clinical Pathologists 1985
- Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI -Bachelor of Science Medical Technology- Cum Laude 1984
- Certified in foot surgery by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery
- Fellow American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Washington State Podiatric Medical Association
- American Diabetes Association